ratswithfoxandbear:

Thank you so much for caring about my four baby girls- Ada, Voltairine, Cleyre and Lucy. It is so sweet seeing people reblog our pictures and interact with me about rat care and rat ownership. As a thank you, I am hosting a give-away.

As this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following me to win. Reblogs and likes count. You may reblog and like once. Winner will be randomly chosen. This is an international contest. (I am located in the US, so shipping may take awhile depending where you are located!)

This giveaway runs from July 13th, 2014 until August 14th, 2014. This date is significant to me as it is the first day my students return to school. I see this as a Summer Giveaway Contest!

The PRIZES <3

First Winner- drawing of his, her, their animal babies illustrated by me w/ pencil, pen, and/ or marker + (PLUS) $25 gift card to pet supply store of their choice (**depending on the feasibility- must be able to order gift cards online) + (PLUS) assorted toys for your pet && a nice letter

Second Winner- drawing of his, her, their animal babies illustrated by me w/ pencil, pen, and/ or marker && a nice letter

Good luck everyone! Thanks so much. <3

Timestamp: 1406857896

justfandomwritings:

castielismycherrypie:

dubsexplicit:

wet—kitty:

no one will ever understand the deep fucking connection I have with this film

For real though

Ok guys I need to talk about this movie.

The Breakfast Club came out in 1985 and to this day is, in my opinion, one of the greatest damn movies ever to barely even have a script.

During the famous “dance” scene, Molly Ringwald, who played the “princess” Claire, was supposed to a small little dance by herself, but she was shy so all of them did some dancing together, creating one of the most famous film scene’s to date. It was improvised.

During the scene in the film where the characters sat down and told why they were there, there was NO SCRIPT. John Hughes told the cast to sit there and improvise why they thought their characters were there, creating that heart wrenching scene everyone could relate to.

EVERYONE can relate to this movie and thats the best damn thing. 

On March 24, 1984, five students entered a detention room thinking it was just another Saturday. Before the day was over, they broke the rules, bared their souls, and touched each other in a way they never dreamed possible.

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD NEEDS TO SEE THE BREAKFAST CLUB.

This movie is life. not even joking.

(Source: david-own-world, via sillyscience)

Timestamp: 1406824909

listengirlfriends:

When it comes to objectification, this is a great example of why comparing male strip clubs to Hooters is a “false equivalent.”

(via sillyscience)

Timestamp: 1406819121

miss-love:

misandry-mermaid:

noirbettie:

x0202:

just to be clear - a woman who created a hashtag meant to convey the message “no, not all may be sexual aggressors but yes, all women have experienced sexism to some degree” shut down her account after repeated harassment. she wasn’t generalizing men. she wasn’t making broad, sweeping statements that people claim are the problem with women’s movements. she was only opening a conversation centered around personal stories. what is anyone supposed to take from this except that many people are simply not interested in hearing these stories at all, as sugarcoated as they may be, as tactfully they may be put? not without redirecting the conversation to focus away from women, at any rate.

Are you fucking kidding me? I hate everyone.

This one goes out to all those people who say that if feminists were just nicer to men, catered to their feelings and didn’t pinpoint them as aggressors, we’d be taken seriously and our voices would be heard. BULLSHIT

^

Timestamp: 1406775346

queendread:

The fact that oppressed people can’t make a single angry statement about their oppressors without being asked to clarify they didn’t mean literally everyone in that group just in case they hurt someone’s feelings blows my fucking mind.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings by pointing out that you’re part of a group that benefits from the dehumanisation of others.

I guess I was just too busy being actively dehumanised to care.

(via cophinescockerspaniels)

Presentation on point. Thanks, AJ for such a delicious dinner.

Timestamp: 1406766376

Vampy one. #fangs #fanged #vamp #horrorshowjack #vampy #enlargedcanines

Timestamp: 1406763787

stevieemiliod6d7:

Better sore than sorry

Timestamp: 1406732686

This is my body the morning after the epic calzone (read: a calzone the size of a pizza folded in half). I take care of my body 90% of the time so I can indulge in food only a competitive eater would be able to finish the other 10% of the time.

Timestamp: 1406721094